The following translation is to preview. In disputable matters, the regulations in the Polish language version (Polityka Prywatności) apply.
1. General information
In the further content of this Policy, we define our clients and users of our website with the personal pronoun “State”, while Biofiton Sp. z o.o. as the personal data administrator, the personal pronoun “My” or “Biofiton”.
Biofoton is the administrator of your personal data, because it determines the purposes and method of their processing, and as the administrator is also responsible for their lawful and safe processing. The protection of personal data is extremely important to us, therefore we encourage you to read this Policy, which explains in an accessible way and helps to understand the basic principles of personal biofiton collection and processing.
Biofiton stipulates that the data controller information required by law, in particular Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: RODO), including the legal basis and purposes of processing your personal data, the period of their storage and your entitlements in connection with the processing of your personal data, each time at the latest at the moment of obtaining personal data or supplement – in the case of providing you with additional personal data or consenting to their processing for additional purposes.
In the event of any discrepancies between the Policy and the Data Administrator Information referred to above, the data controller’s information is binding.
In accordance with the requirements of the Regulation, Biofiton has appointed a data protection officer who will monitor the correct processing of your personal data in the Biofiton company. You can contact him at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or at the address: Data Protection Supervisor Biofiton sp. O.o., ul. Nowogrodzka 12/3, 00-511 Warsaw, Poland in order to obtain answers to questions regarding the processing of your personal data or to use the rights related to their processing described in the Policy.
Biofiton ensures that access to your personal data is only available to trained and authorized persons only to the extent necessary to perform operations on data resulting from the intended purpose of processing. Your personal data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a manner inconsistent with the previously set goals. Collected personal data Biofiton stores for a period not longer than is necessary for the purposes in which these data are processed. Personal Biofiton processing of personal data always has a specific legal basis.
At Biofiton we make every effort to ensure that the processing of personal data is reliable and carried out in the most transparent way possible for you, and your data is always up to date.
In order to ensure the proper security of personal data, Biofiton uses technical and organizational measures to protect them against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage. To this end, we have implemented appropriate procedures in the company Biofiton and we process personal data that are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed – in accordance with the principle of minimization.
At Biofiton, we also do our best to send your data as part of our website in a safe manner.
If it is necessary to entrust your personal data to entities processing it on behalf of Biofiton (eg a courier company for the delivery of products purchased by you) in Biofiton, we do it in accordance with the law and on the basis of agreements regulating the processing rules and imposing personal data on our behalf security standards adopted by us. You can read more about the transfer of data in point 5 below.
3. Collection and processing of personal data
Website as a data source
You can visit our website without entering your personal details. However, if you decide to enter into a contract or use the services we provide (both online and offline), you will be asked to provide personal information necessary to implement the above-mentioned services. order, and their provision will be a condition for the conclusion of the contract or provision of the chosen service. More information about when your personal data will be necessary for the conclusion of a contract or provision of services can be found below in the section on the basics and purposes of processing personal data.
We may also receive your personal data during the recruitment process, when you decide to send us your application or when you contact us for a different purpose, making contact in any form.
In addition, when you use our website, we also enter into such personal data, the collection of which is a consequence of the way our information systems work (eg IP number). IP This is the number assigned to a computer or other user equipment when connected to the Internet, which allows communication between the computer / device and the server. IP addresses, along with information on the activity of users visiting our websites, can be registered by us in logs in system logs, to ensure network and information security and for diagnostic purposes. In addition, we also get access to data about your activities on our websites. This information can be used in aggregate form to analyze web trends and evaluate the performance of websites. Based on the above we do not identify the individual users. You can read more about collecting data about your activity on our websites below in point 7, 8 and 9.
Data from other sources
We may also obtain your personal data from other sources, eg if you pay for products purchased from us through a bank or payment operator, we will get information about which account or through which payment institution you made the payment. We will process this data to verify that you have made the correct payment and, if necessary, also to refund your payment.
We may also receive your data if you are indicated as the recipient of the delivery of the goods purchased from us.
Your data may also be in our possession as a result of being transferred by another administrator, eg when we purchase a database for marketing purposes in which your personal data is stored. They can, however, be communicated to us only if you have given your consent to such access to the administrator who gives them to us.
4. Basics and purposes of personal data processing
Conclusion and performance of contracts and provision of services.
Providing your personal data will be necessary if you decide to purchase our products or use the services we provide. This may happen in the case of (i) setting up an account in one of our online stores and (ii) providing other electronic services available through an account in our online stores. More information on the processing of personal data within online stores can be found in their regulations available at www.biofitonshop.eu
The data provided by you can also be processed as a result of subscribing the newsletter, conclusion and implementation of the sales contract both in the online store, office, by telephone, and with the participation of our sales representative, participation in rebate and loyalty programs both on-line and in the traditional way, responses to your messages sent using the contact forms available on our website. You will receive more information about the processing of your personal data under non-Internet sales contracts prior to the conclusion of the contract, from our employees or sales representatives. As part of the contracts and services provided to us, we process only the personal data necessary for their conclusion and implementation and each time before providing your personal data, we will specify in detail the scope necessary to achieve the intended purpose.
For example, for sales contracts concluded in our online store, these will be:
– first name,
– address (residence or delivery of goods),
– Phone number,
– email, and
in the case of a company:
– company name,
– number nip,
– address (registered office or delivery of goods),
– Phone number,
In addition to processing your personal data for the purpose of performing contracts and providing services, we are also entitled to process them in order to fulfill the legal obligations that apply to us. For example, if you buy our products, after paying the price, we are obliged by the law to issue and store for a specified period, for tax and accounting purposes, an invoice documenting the sale, which includes details of the buyer, i.e. yours.
Data processing in a legitimate interest
We may also process your personal data for purposes arising from our legitimate interests. Such legally legitimate interest may exist due to the relationship between the person whose data is being processed and the administrator, for example when the person is an administrator’s customer. A legitimate interest in which we may use your personal data is, for example, the marketing of our products and services. As part of this objective, we will be able to provide you with information about our products, e.g. through our sales representatives.
Data processing based on consent
In addition, you may express additional voluntary consents to the processing of your personal data by us in order to:
– conducting direct marketing using automated calling systems and using end-user devices belonging to your telecommunications.
Phone, tablet or computer are today the most popular and the fastest means of communication, also used for advertising and marketing purposes, and communication conducted with their use is possible without the direct participation of the human at the sender’s side (automatically). However, in order to be able to contact you in this way, the law requires us to obtain your consent. We will be wise to use this communication channel by sending you marketing information about our products,
– sending commercial information about us, or our products and services electronically. If you would like to receive such information from us by e-mail, we are also obliged to obtain your consent – regardless of the consent we have described above.
Your personal data will be made available to third parties only to the extent necessary and for the purpose resulting from the agreements between us and services provided to you. As we have already indicated, we provide personal data in accordance with applicable law and based on agreements between us and the entities to which we provide them. In this way, your personal data can be shared:
– our sales representatives who, for example, mediate in concluding sales contracts or perform after-sales services,
– entities conducting payment activity: for example, banks or payment operators in an online store,
– a courier company to the extent necessary to deliver the products you have purchased,
– postal operator in order to send correspondence,
– authorized service technicians providing repair and maintenance services for products purchased by you,
– entities providing IT services to us, including: providing a hardware and software platform on which we run an online store and provide other services by electronic means and providing service and technical support for our IT systems,
– entities with which we implement marketing activities, eg: our sales representatives who offer our products and advertising agencies, which will run advertising campaigns on our behalf,
– entities to whom we entrust the provision of advisory, audit, tax and legal assistance services, e.g. an auditor in connection with the audit of our company’s financial statements.
The regulation grants you a number of rights related to the processing of your personal data that you can use:
– the right to access your personal data – you can always ask us about the processing of your personal data (their scope, basis, purpose of processing, duration of data storage or other issues that you are interested in and which are related to the processing of your personal data) and request we have their copies from us,
– the right to rectify (correct) personal data – we care about it and we are obliged to do so by the provisions of the Regulation, so that your data, which we process are consistent with the factual and always current. This is not possible without your help. We encourage you to contact us if your personal data changes or you notice an error in them. If you have an account in our online store, the data contained in it can also be improved by yourself,
– the right to delete personal data – this is the so-called “right to be forgotten”. If we no longer have a basis or the purpose of processing your personal data has been removed, if you have withdrawn the consent to processing or have objected to their processing, or in any other case where the processing of personal data is inconsistent with the provisions of the Regulation, you may request removal by us Your personal data. However, the “right to be forgotten” may be limited in cases where the further retention of your personal data by us is justified due to legal obligations imposed on us, for statistical purposes or for defining, defending and pursuing claims,
– the right to limit the processing of personal data – you may request that your operations be suspended on your personal data if you determine that: (i) they are incorrect – until corrected, (ii) we process them illegally, but you do not want to delete them, and only restrictions on their use, (iii) dropped the purposes for which we processed your personal data and we no longer need it, but are needed to establish, investigate or defend claims, (iv) in the case of substantiated objection – until it is considered by U.S,
– the right to transfer data – you may request the transfer of your personal data to another administrator indicated by you, or to transfer them to you. However, this entitlement includes only data provided to us by you, if it is processed for the purpose of performing the contract or on the basis of consent and in an automated manner,
– if we process your personal data in our legitimate interest, you may also object to such processing justified by your special situation. If there is a substantiated objection, we will investigate whether our legitimate interests are still valid and up-to-date and whether they still have priority over your interests and your entitlements and we will make a decision about further processing or discontinuation after the assessment. If our legitimate interest is direct marketing of our products and services, you have the right to object. In the event of opposition to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will not be further processed,
– you can also file a complaint with the Chief Inspector of Personal Data Protection or another body responsible for supervising the correctness of personal data processing, when you believe that your processing of personal data infringes the law.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files saved and stored on your computer while you are on the Internet and allowing you to remember your preferences for using the websites you visit. Cookie files usually contain, among others, the name of the website they come from, the time of cookie file existence or a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser used by you. After receiving cookies via a web browser, it sends them back to the server as additional information each time you visit our website. The web server creates own cookies for each user. Based on cookies, we can recognize the users of our websites and in this way send back the requested information. They also allow you to remember your login details on the website. Cookies themselves do not contain information about the user’s e-mail address and their personal data. Our statistical analyzes may contain other identifiers, including IP addresses that are used to determine the number of unique visitors to our websites and trends by country of origin, rather than identifying individual users. We do not save personal data in our cookies. We use them only to collect information that helps us later improve the site, for example, find and fix errors on the site. These files in no way change the settings of your computer or the settings of the software installed on it.
The following types of cookies may be used on our websites:
– session – remain on your computer until the browser is turned off,
– fixed – they remain on your computer for as long as the validity period has been set or until you delete them,
– statistical – allowing to collect information about the way the website is used,
– cookies used to store user preferences and settings, – advertising – enabling the provision of advertising content to users tailored to their interests.
– maintaining the user’s session of the website after logging in, thanks to which, for example, the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage,
– to preserve individual settings of the content of our websites for individual users, e.g. saving the cart status in the Online Store,
– to better match the content of our websites to your expectations and interests,
– to collect statistics that allow us to improve the functionality and content of websites. – statistical analysis of user behavior.
Our individual websites may use third party tools to offer additional functionalities to users, eg they allow you to log in to our Online Stores using your Google or Facebook account. Using the above tools may result in the collection of cookies on users’ devices in order to facilitate the use of these functionalities and to ensure that user interaction is displayed correctly on our sites. Information on logging in to websites with the help of a Facebook or Google account can be found on the help pages of these websites at the following links:
For other third party service tools used on our website, read the following paragraphs 8 and 9 below.
Most browsers allow cookies to be stored on your computer by default.
However, you can change your cookie settings at any time in your browser.
These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies or inform you about them each time they are placed on your computer.
Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of your web browser.
Below are the links to technical support for cookie files management in the most popular internet browsers:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform % 3DDesktop & hl = en https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
Failure to change the browser settings for cookies means that they will be stored on your computer, and thus we will store information on your computer and access this information. However, please remember that if you block the cookies we use, this will affect the convenience of using our site, e.g. you may not be able to visit certain areas of the website or you will not receive personalized information while browsing.
However, please remember that the use of various anonymization techniques by users, including IP masking, may lead to malfunctioning of websites.
We also use Google AdWords Remarketing for marketing purposes and analyzing user preferences.
AdWords Remarketing will show you relevant ads based on which parts of our websites you have visited by placing a cookie on your computer. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better meet your needs and only display ads that you might be interested in.
If you do not want to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out of it by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager and changing the settings of the ads displayed.
On our websites, we have integrated plugins of social websites such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest and others. These plugins are provided by external social networking sites and support their functions. In connection with this, social websites are informed, for example, that you have just visited the website of our website. Using the “Like” buttons, “+1” or similar functions such as sharing or commenting on content will result in sending and storing information on your personal account on the social network. To prevent sending and storing data about you and your behavior while you are on our websites through social networking sites, please log out of them before visiting our site.
You can find more information about the collection and use of data by social networks in the privacy policies of the websites that you use.
Our websites also use the Facebook tracking pixel. The Facebook pixel is an analytical tool that helps you measure the effectiveness of your ads based on the analysis of actions taken by users on the website. We may use pixel data to collect information about your activity on our websites and use this information to measure and match ads to the recipient in the following areas:
– Advertising issue among the right group of recipients
– Creating groups of ad recipients
– Using other Facebook advertising tools.
For more information about the ad settings displayed based on your online activity and how to manage them, please visit the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/109378269482053/?helpref=hc_fnav
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal data or other issues related to their processing and in order to exercise your rights, you can contact us or the data protection officer using the contact details provided in point. 1 and 2 of the Policy.